I'm a Senior Software Engineer with broad middle tier experience connecting systems in enterprise architectures to provide business solutions based on behavior.
I've worked across the full stack of technologies in an enterprise. Everything from automating low level Netscaler appliances. To connecting web services developed against disperate technolgies such as .NET's WCF (soap and json) and WEBAPI, to nodejs rest web services, and many variations in-between.
- BDD, TDD, Scrum, XP
- Continuous Integration
- Paired Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- Enterprise Architecture
- Distributed processing
- High availability
- CENTOS 7
- Ubuntu (14.04 to present)
- AWS Lambda
- Open API Spec
Open Source Projects
01/2013 - Present: Senior Software Engineer Getty Images
- Investigated / Planned / Executed on technology solutions for the publicly facing Getty Images API.
- Technically mentored team members on code implementation forces and behaviors.
- Discuss technical and behavioral forces with stakeholders to ensure solutions met the need of the request.
- Created SDK Strategy and implemented via BDD
- Migrated a monolithic api service into micro service verticles to speed up deployment, testing, and to limit the ripple a change can make in code.
- Created solutions for development
- Scripts to automate creation of a Certificate Authority and SAN certificates to aid in SSL testing
- Improvements to build as needed
- Migrated test tooling inside of Specflow for .NET
- Parametric Portfolio Associates Aug 2011 - Dec 2012
- Senior Software Engineer
- Microsoft 2007-2011 (Atlas Acquired)
- SDE II
- Atlas 2004-2007 1
- Microsoft 1998-2004
- MSN Search: Software Engineer in Test
- Natural User Interface, Measurement and Analysis Team
- SDET I
- SDET II
Where is Atlas?↩